Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

While Lennon read a book of Marx, the quartet practiced in the park

Christ,

It`s been a while, I know I know..ideally, I`m going to write about all my experiences over New Year`s, Christmas, the first two weeks of school and the terrifying debt I owe.

Well friends, this is not an ideal world, and if you are reading this, you were more than likely at the train wreck that New Year`s was for me. Shortly before that, of course, was the gradually deteriorating drunk fest that Liam`s Birthday was, and the eventual shit cleanup that ensued.

I arrived in my humble Dub-Dot abode about two hours ago to find my room literally trashed. My roomate or one of my floormates has scattered the contents of my closet and drawers about my bed, empty Kraft Dinner boxed litter the floor around the garbage can, and Alex`s bed had collided with the fridge and the walls, and is still in the middle of our room. As I walked in, he was passed out on his bed, in the middle of the room, dumbfounded when I asked what the hell happened. I still don't know because we`re leaving it as a topic never to be discussed again.

Oh, and my dad was behind me.

But, I did make this one a profitable weekend. I invested a total of 17 Canadian Dollars into Bukowski books and got three of them. Women, Factotum and Sifting..

Even if you don't read Bukowski, you have to give mad stupid dopeshit props to his vehement alcoholism, intense writing style, and aggrivating struggle with hiding his homosexuality...or something like that.

I think I`ll post more later, but I am ALIVE.

OOOOHHHHHH IM STILL ALIVE.

And listening to a good bulk of "Shut up and Play your Guitar", a gift from Terry McKenna for Christmas. Mad Dopeshit props. Christ I love Zappa.

Peace,

Bizz. Le

Comments:
welcome back.
I love that you walked into a war zone with your father.
I'm sure the donald loved it.

**Ellen
 
Go hither:

http://mansmansworld.blogspot.com/

Whereon I shall recount the occasion of my sudden
and more strange return. LIAM
 
You should really put up a link to your Laurier blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?