Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

A buildup of fat on my abdominal wall.

Hey all,

I can`t seem to type out a post in my WLU account that will stay...so I`ve decided to write a report of my GREAT FORTUNE here.

Well, I found a great wireless keyboard and mouse for about 18 dollars, and hooked them up (except the mouse, I hate the shape). So, I have this wireless keyboard, and as I`m sitting at my desk, on my uncomfortable chair, in the freezing cold world, I decide that I will challenge my elders and their teachings, and have my cake, and eat that warm, comfortable, padded cake too. I moved my bed right up to my computer desk, adjusted my resolution and font sizes to cater to my absolutely brutal eyesight, and I really haven`t left my bed since about 1030 last night. It`s been more than 12 hours.

Before my wonderful brainwave, I had been at the library, researching Keats's "Ode on a Grecian Urn" which is the topic of my essay for Poetry class. Whenever I`m at the library, I go out and find a book of poetry by this guy whose poetry I find at least 75% as witty as Charles Bukowski. In fact, in some cases, he has a little more to him. His name is John Ciardi, and he`s got a good style. The last book I pulled was called The Birds of Pompeii, and it had some really funny stuff in it. I particularly liked one called "Going to the Dogs".

But..alas, I had to return that.

I slept through my German class this morning, and sadly, I actually really wanted to go. I am regretful not for the scorn this will inevitably place on me by my prof, but for the fact that I missed my fucking German class.

Anthro is going about the same. My professor in that class is really not the greatest, so when I go, I am told (sometimes word for word, that was a funny day) what is in the textbook. I like learning about people, they`re fascinating, but one thing you`ll find about this person in particular, I`d prefer to read about them in my bed, and I can do that without going to class..not that that`s the greatest idea, but hell, she loves Joel and I, and frankly, whenever we go, she`s happy to see us.

Well, I`m going to sign off, I have to bounce and go to the last class worth it`s salt for the day: Poetry..

Blake (The Bizzle) Bilyea

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?