Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

Avalanches Above, Business Continues Below.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWBn26bX0&mode=related&search

I do feel it`s important for the entirety of humanity to watch this video. Unfortunately, being radio friendly, they were forced (so unfortunately) to cut the parrot solo short.

To anyone who has seen that, I offer a more hypnotic and (in my humble opinion) better developed styling within the same vein:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YiSFxDJQU48

With this one, you`ll find two problems:

Problem 1) The illiterate retard who posted it cannot properly spell "Trumpet", and
Problem 2) It does not begin at the beginning of the song. Apparently this listener`s knowledge of camera use or punctual footage planning is on par with his gnarly spelling abilities. When he cuts out of Kid Koala, it cuts immediately into some other DJ I`ve never heard of, as if it were some parent filming only their children in different parts of an elementary school talent show. Fucking Idiots. I`m going to jump to conclusions and assume this guy went to the wrong show, and that people exactly like him are the reason that Lil Wayne and Birdman went Platinum. Oh..never heard of that travesty? Check it out..the album`s called "Like Father like Son"..it`s a real...you know...piece of shit.

While I`m at it, I`ll also drop some more mad video knowledge on your asses.

Now, Liam, I know that you have more than likely seen and studied this video with a fervent passion, but to all those who wonder what I do with my time here in London:

Here you go.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6JtfPJIpMP0

I live humbly only to serve those that can scratch like mad demons.

Honestly, the second I can afford it...I`m buying turntables and becoming king.

God Bless!

TbHiEzz

Comments:
That was intense.

I'd never seen that video before. Also, I just thought that that was a DJ Shadow track. I had no idea Handsome Boy Modeling School was in on it too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?